Mountain biking in Darjeeling is, of course, one of the most interesting adventure trips for everyone as this is one of the highly recommended places for sunrise views with mountain ranges. In the morning after breakfast, we start riding from our Office. The levelled route from a place called Alubari goes straight to Jorebunglow which is the main junction to go to various roads. Once we reach Jorebunglow take an uphill trail to reach Tiger hill.
Tiger Hill’s main attraction is Senchal Lake of Senchal Wildlife Sanctuary and the place of the imposing hills, towering conical trees, cloud bearing sky and murmuring water flow as well as mountain view from Tiger Hill is breathtaking. On the way to Tiger Hill, the road allows you to explore dense forests on both sides of the road. After the magnificent view from the tiger hill starts cycling towards Jorebunglow and visit an old Buddhist monastery established in 1980, that resume cycling via Gandhi road to Darjeeling.
- Senchal Wildlife sanctuary.
- Dense Green Forest.
- Biking through local Mountain Village.
- Mountain view.
- Visit old Ghoom monastery since 1850.
Darjeeling – Tiger Hill – Darjeeling
After your breakfast, at 8 am we start cycling from our office to Jorebunglow via Alubari road. Once you reach Tiger hill you can see the mountain view of Kanchenjunga with its full ranges. After your lunch, we will come cycling back to the same road to Jorebunglow and visit Ghoom old and new monasteries which were built in the year 1980. Later continue cycling towards Darjeeling via Gandhi road to reach your hotel in Darjeeling.
For the full trip, details and price please kindly email us and we will get right back to you.
- Experienced Mountain Biking & English speaking guide.
- Hydraulic Mountain Bike (Giant – Talon 2,2017 Model)
- Repair Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Medical examination (if required) and vaccination costs
- Visa costs
- Personal expenditure i.e. soft drinks/beer on the trek, extra snacks for the trek.
- Meals in Darjeeling before or after the trek Travel insurance