It is the dream of all the adventurous enthusiastic to reach on top of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest. But it is not that easy physically and financially. Hiking with an Everest Summiteer to the highest point in Darjeeling is possible no matter what age young, old, fit or unfit this is an experience of a lifetime. It is our task to reach you to your destination and make you realize that anything is possible.
Starting early morning from Chowrasta we head along the ridge via Alubari and Jorbunglow till we reach Darjeeling’s highest point – Tiger Hill Sunrise Observatory at an altitude slightly above 2,500m, 7000 feet, take around 3/4 hrs.
Once you summit Tiger Hill you can have traditional breakfast with hot tea followed by a downhill hike back to Jorbunglow and vehicle back to town.
This is a half-day activity with an Everest Summiteer is one which you will remember for a lifetime, a unique opportunity to spend time in the company of someone who has ‘made it to the top’ an opportunity to walk in their footsteps and dream – anything is possible.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Transport to and from Darjeeling
- All necessary paperwork and permits in Mountain and National park (entrance and permit fees)
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Accommodation during the trek at guesthouse/lodge or family homestay
- Bed Tea
- Evening Tea
- Hot water for drinking
- Our guide will carry a comprehensive medical kit including high altitude sickness tablets
- Medical examination (if required) and vaccination costs
- Visa costs
- Personal expenditure i.e. soft drinks/beer on the trek, extra snacks for the trek.
- Meals in Darjeeling before or after the trek Travel insurance