Island peak, another name Imja Tse (6173m) looks like an island in a sea of ice that’s why somehow it’s called island peak. It’s situated at the top of the Imja Khola valley in the Khumbu region. To climb the island peak is technical and straightforward so that the climber must use the component of climbing materials like ice axe and crampons. The most difficult section is a mixed rock and ice wall at the slope of around 45 degrees leading to the narrow summit ridge. Our trek will begin after our 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and it will continually go up to Chukung valley passing through very beautiful Sherpa villages.
- A scenic Twin otter flight to Lukla (2800m), gateway to the highest peak on earth, Everest.
- Climb to the glaciated summit of Island Peak 6173 meters above sea level
- Our experienced guides are there to ensure your safety and enjoyment
- Close view of the Himalayan giants – Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho-Oyu, and Amadablam.
- Develop high altitude expedition experience and skills
- Meet, trek and climb with the friendly and famous local Sherpa people
- English speaking guide
- Transport to and from Yuksom
- All meals on the trek, including boiled water
- Tents and mats
- Cook and porters
- Yaks/ponies for carrying tents and cooking equipment
- All trekking permits, national park fees and camera fees
- Our guide will carry a comprehensive medical kit including high altitude sickness tablets
- Medical examination (if required) and vaccination costs
- Visa costs
- Personal expenditure i.e. soft drinks/beer on trek, extra snacks for the trek etc
- Meals in Darjeeling before or after the trek
- Travel insurance
The intact beauty of the trail can simply spellbind the travellers in no time.
The sights of the milky white peaks all around Dzongri are bound to keep you gazing with awe.
Gokyo – Chola Pass – Everest Base Camp Trek
This trek is one that goes deep into the heart of the Himalayas. “View of Mt Amadablam (6,812m) from...
Blue Dragon Special Trip
This Blue Dragon Special Package; is a reflection of this passion. Offering adventure, culture, and fun. Over five (5)...
Frey Peak Expedition
Through this tour, the trekkers can test their endurance and explore gripping regions like Tshoka, Yuksom, Chaurikhang and many...
Nubra Valley Trek
Nubra, the name of the valley and the town as well, is a tri-armed valley located to the northeast...
Tiger Hill Mountain Bike Day Trip
The levelled route from a place called Alubari goes straight to Jorebunglow which is the main junction to go...
The homestay trekking in Darjeeling we provide is away from the hustle and bustle of city life and heavy...
The Rupshu Valley is a high-altitude desert that lies southeast of Leh. Rupshu is actually a western extension of...