This is a lovely peak on a long ridge running south from Korzok village on the shore of the Tso Moriri lake. In July and August the entire Korzok valley is green and colorful with wild flowers giving the peak its name. Mentok in Tibetan and Ladakhi means flower. In some old maps this peak has been named Mata. Return after feeling fully refreshed from this trek.
Leh (3500m) – Tsomoriri (4450m) 240Kms / 7-8 hrs.
Tsomoriri to base camp 5-6 hrs.
Base camp – Mentok Kangri Summit (6251m) 06 hrs.
Rest and explore around the lake
Tsomoriri – Tsokar – Leh, 260 Kms / 9-10 hrs.
Full day rest and explore Leh Market.
Fly back home. Tour Ends!
- English speaking guide
- Transport to and from Yuksom
- All meals on the trek, including boiled water
- Tents and mats
- Cook and porters
- Yaks/ponies for carrying tents and cooking equipment
- All trekking permits, national park fees and camera fees
- Our guide will carry a comprehensive medical kit including high altitude sickness tablets
- Medical examination (if required) and vaccination costs
- Visa costs
- Personal expenditure i.e. soft drinks/beer on trek, extra snacks for the trek etc
- Meals in Darjeeling before or after the trek
- Travel insurance