This is a lovely peak on a long ridge running south from Korzok village on the shore of the Tso Moriri lake. In July and August the entire Korzok valley is green and colorful with wild flowers giving the peak its name. Mentok in Tibetan and Ladakhi means flower. In some old maps this peak has been named Mata. Return after feeling fully refreshed from this trek.
Leh (3500m) – Tsomoriri (4450m) 240Kms / 7-8 hrs.
Tsomoriri to base camp 5-6 hrs.
Base camp – Mentok Kangri Summit (6251m) 06 hrs.
Rest and explore around the lake
Tsomoriri – Tsokar – Leh, 260 Kms / 9-10 hrs.
Full day rest and explore Leh Market.
Fly back home. Tour Ends!
- English speaking guide
- Transport to and from Yuksom
- All meals on the trek, including boiled water
- Tents and mats
- Cook and porters
- Yaks/ponies for carrying tents and cooking equipment
- All trekking permits, national park fees and camera fees
- Our guide will carry a comprehensive medical kit including high altitude sickness tablets
- Medical examination (if required) and vaccination costs
- Visa costs
- Personal expenditure i.e. soft drinks/beer on trek, extra snacks for the trek etc
- Meals in Darjeeling before or after the trek
- Travel insurance
Trek to the north of Gokyo towards the Ranjo la Pass (5,340m) and to the border of Tibet Nangpa...
The homestay trekking in Darjeeling we provide is away from the hustle and bustle of city life and heavy...
Nubra Valley Trek
Nubra, the name of the valley and the town as well, is a tri-armed valley located to the northeast...
Sandakphu Blue Dragon Special Trek
Explore the Eastern Himalaya / Singalila Ridge in style while staying at high-end lodges of the Sandakphu regions.
The sights of the milky white peaks all around Dzongri are bound to keep you gazing with awe.
Parang La Trek
Parang la is the most famous trek route of Spiti from ancient times and connects people of Spiti to...
Sandakphu (3636 m; 11,941 ft) is the highest peak in the state of Ilam, Mechi, Nepal and West Bengal, India. It...
Everest Base Camp Trek
This trek is one that goes deep into the heart of the Himalaya.
Mt Island Peak Climb
Island peak is technical and straightforward so that the climber must use the component of climbing materials like ice...