The homestay trekking in Darjeeling we provide is away from the hustle and bustle of city life and heavy traffic and puts you in a world of unique culture. You will explore the breathtaking nature of the mountains in a cozy and peaceful environment and experience the best of Nepalese and Sikkim hospitality. Our guests get rural accommodation in simple but warm family home-style and are spoiled with local food.
By living with the host family, you will be both a part of the local population of this region, as well as learn about their history, culture, social communities, food, festivals, etc. You can spend the time of your stay in such a way that you are mostly with the host family or you can also spend more time with yourself as you wish. It’s the easiest way to learn about the culture and life of the locals. In this way, you can make friends with the local people and stay friends for the rest of their lives.
You will experience many exciting moments, such as short walks, village tours, exploring tea plantations, picnics in rural lodges with local food without abundant masala or hot spices, much better than hotels. You get to know the lifestyle of the population best by participating in one of their jobs, eg. B. in the simple biological village kitchen to help cook.
- Enjoy your unaffected stay at home regardless of seasons.
- The traditional cuisine or even try one yourself.
- Visit pristine place known only to the locals.
- Taste tradition and savory flavor of Darjeeling tea and tenderness of comfort.
- Get to know the lifestyle of the village people by participating in one of their domestic jobs.
- Get to know more about the ethnic people of the village about their culture & lifestyle.